i have a $1000 what should i buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

broncoguy18

Reaction score
hey everyone i have a 93 bronco xlt 4x4 3 inch body lift 6 inch sky jacker susp. lift 35 inch super swampers great sound system good paint running boards all matching chrome brake guards and chrome grill guard. i have $1000 to play around with. what should i do to my bronco? i dont really go off roading but would like to do it more often. so yeah just want to know what you would do. plus do you know any trails in georgia. i live in the cobb county area. thanks!

RBuffordTJ

Reaction score
hey everyone i have a 93 bronco xlt 4x4 3 inch body lift 6 inch sky jacker susp. lift 35 inch super swampers great sound system good paint running boards all matching chrome brake guards and chrome grill guard. i have $1000 to play around with. what should i do to my bronco? i dont really go off roading but would like to do it more often. so yeah just want to know what you would do. plus do you know any trails in georgia. i live in the cobb county area. thanks!
I think, if I were you...and I'm not....I would probabyl look into a nice roof rack system or possibly a soft top. They are on my 'to get' list for one day.

Rick in Orlando

OP
OP
B

broncoguy18

Reaction score
I think, if I were you...and I'm not....I would probabyl look into a nice roof rack system or possibly a soft top. They are on my 'to get' list for one day.
Rick in Orlando
do you have any links or suggestions of what kind?

OP
OP
B

broncoguy18

Reaction score
well i was looking at one of the safari racks on that website and went out and got the measurements on my bronco and then i through a picture of my bronco and then the roof rack and added the two together.....didnt really look to good....i guess its just me...thanks for your time though!

do you know any good beginner trails in georgia?

RBuffordTJ

Reaction score
well i was looking at one of the safari racks on that website and went out and got the measurements on my bronco and then i through a picture of my bronco and then the roof rack and added the two together.....didnt really look to good....i guess its just me...thanks for your time though!

do you know any good beginner trails in georgia?
No problem at all. I don't know any GA trails I live in central FL.

Shadow_D

Reaction score
I'd use it on maintenance items as mentioned above or fuel...

If you want something to add to the truck I'd look into a good winch.

wileec

Reaction score
Did you redo your gears with the 35s? I would save a bit more and get gears. If I had a grand just beging to be spent I would get a cage built.

wileec

Reaction score
Wait I am confused :wacko: 2 threads different informatioon both form today?

hey everyone, heres some questions i need answerd

1. my a/c is not cold at all i put freon in it and still not cold. it blows but no cold air.

2. does anyone have a front chrome bumper for a 93 bronco?

3. what kind of soft-top do you recomend?

4. i want to get it jacked up maybe 6-8 inches, what kit that includes EVERYTHING do you recomend.

5. tires, what kind and size tires. thanks!

Please help. I think you got the the fastest lift in history.

OP
OP
B

broncoguy18

Reaction score
Wait I am confused :wacko: 2 threads different informatioon both form today?

Please help. I think you got the the fastest lift in history.

lol....i have a bronco and my dad has a bronco...he has the one witht the lift. i dont like his so i was asking if there was any other great kits out there

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo