"Bronco" Rally 2009

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miss Kitten

Reaction score
well the 2009 Bronco Rally this year unfortunately only featured two broncos. however i still figured everyone here would enjoy some of the video footage from the run we did manage to pull together at the last minute. it was last minute as i needed every available minute just to get my bronco fixed and ready to go for the weekend

this video also features the 2009 Top Truck Challenge Winner Dave Green with his diesel buggy

and if you listen real close to when my bronco was getting pulled through one of the holes you can hear the racket my front driveshaft was making :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

muddrivermike

Reaction score
That was an awsome video.I wish I could get some good footage like that when my friends and I go out...Look great :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Miss Kitten

Miss Kitten

Reaction score
thanks guys. we've been down ever since with even more breakage. god will it ever end lol

we're hoping to thrash on the rigs this weekend and get everything back together so we can head out next weekend again for the long weekend

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar