Rubicon pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jtg

jtg

Reaction score
Great pics. Nice idea with the cut down top too. Never saw that before.

Thanks Joe

I hadn't ever seen a cut down top before I built my first one either, but it turned out that there was a guy that had made one years before I did. He called it a chop top and had gone about building it differently than I did. I took the parts of his top build that I liked and the parts of my first top build that I liked and built the top thats on the Bronco now.

Build thread

http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130829

I also have this top with the roll up sides. It was supper easy to make and I really like it for camping.

zzzzzzzzzzzzboat-009.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzboat-004.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzboat-013.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

50joe

Reaction score
Awsome idea to have the sides open like that. Next time i grab another parts truck i'm going to try to come up with something good like that for summertime.

OP
OP
jtg

jtg

Reaction score
Awsome idea to have the sides open like that. Next time i grab another parts truck i'm going to try to come up with something good like that for summertime.

The funny thing is that I came up with this top as a byproduct of another project. I wanted to make door lips like a Jeep so stuff didn't slide out of my bronco when I had the doors off. so I cut the curved upper part of the top to use as the lips.

zzzzzzzzzzzboat-006.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzboat-009.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzboat-015.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzboat-023.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke