tire rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swanny47

Reaction score
I have a 1990 full-size bronco and have been looking for a tire rack to put on the back. I found a guy trying to sell a tire rack but it came off a 1989 bronco II. Would the rack fit? Or is it a waste to talk to the guy?

Thanks,

John

BroncoMo

Reaction score
I have a 1990 full-size bronco and have been looking for a tire rack to put on the back. I found a guy trying to sell a tire rack but it came off a 1989 bronco II. Would the rack fit? Or is it a waste to talk to the guy?
Thanks,

John

What type of tire rack is it a normal swing out or something different? Can you send or uplink a picture of it, if it is custom???

Hop's Bronco

Reaction score
i have a tire rack that came off of my 96... i don't know where you are located but if you are interested i am willing to let it go....

wileec

Reaction score
There are supports behind the fender and the tailgate that have be be added also. No place to ***** the stock rack to. I would guess that with effort you could make a BII rack work but would be better off with one and the brackets from a full size. I see them all over the pick n pulls.

OP
OP
S

swanny47

Reaction score
There are supports behind the fender and the tailgate that have be be added also. No place to ***** the stock rack to. I would guess that with effort you could make a BII rack work but would be better off with one and the brackets from a full size. I see them all over the pick n pulls.
thanks alot man

Bronco Jo

Reaction score
I've heard that those tires racks can cause some cracking in the quarter panel. I've also seen a couple of broncos with the cracks around where they mount up.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msgsnprtom