66-96 Ford Broncos - Early & Full Size
Sign in to follow this  
90Bronco_EB

Eddie Bauer Emblem

Someone stole my Eddie Bauer emblems from under the Bronco emblem that is in front of both doors. It is the rectangle one that has the Eddie Bauer logo. Where can I got to buy new emblems?

Also, I jsut read the post on not to use EB as Eddie Bauer because it is confused with Early Bronco. Is there a way to change my username to remove the EB (since it does stand for Eddie Bauer)?

Thanks

I dont recall ever seeing the eddie bauer emblem in catalogs but you might want to try broncograveyard or nationalpartsdepot anyway. you might have to take a trip to the local junkyard

haha.. I am looking for bronco parts for my project I would love to give you my emblem for something if you are interested...

what are you looking for? Aren't all broncos projects? LOL

BTW I am in need of a rear window motor, I believe, mine is rolling really slow when it works.

they sure are.. really it is what ever you have, I need waether striping I also need window motors, ac parts, and odds and ends like that.

or any preformance or style parts you might have.

obviously I would not want a set of offroad tires for the trade but what if any extra parts do you have??

which I am looking for large mud tires and a soft top.. fyi.

If you do not have any parts maybe we can figure out a price. I would rather parts though..

how far would I have to send this I am in NY

I will try a local yard. BroncoGraveyard didn't have it.

thanks. any other ideas? dealer?

You can try a dealer but i dont think that they are obligated to carry parts after 10 years. (i could be wrong)

LMC usually has most emblems in stock but they don't seem to carry any of the Eddie Bauer emblems. Other than that I'd say keep ck'ing Ebay. There are 3 auctions going on now. One is for a liftgate emblem but it might be close enough to what you lost, it's worth a look at any rate.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1980s-1990s...%3A1|240%3A1318

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1985-FORD-B...%3A1|240%3A1318

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Expedi...%3A1|240%3A1318

Edited by Broncobill78

I will try a local yard. BroncoGraveyard didn't have it.

thanks. any other ideas? dealer?

When I've gone to yards to look at possible parts there has been a few with the emblem, that more than likely your best bet. Sadly, I checked for your last time I went the two Eddie's were sold

I think I still have a few.

badges8791.jpg

I have plenty of t/g window regulators & motors, and a pile of other parts. Click my black Bronco in my sig & look in the Spare Parts album. E-mail me if you want anything.

I think I still have a few.

badges8791.jpg

I have plenty of t/g window regulators & motors, and a pile of other parts. Click my black Bronco in my sig & look in the Spare Parts album. E-mail me if you want anything.

Steve83 - How much do you want for the Eddie Bauer emblems? I had trouble emailing and IMing you. shoot me an email if you want : sbendigo@gmail.com

Thanks

Edited by 90Bronco_EB

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this