its offical!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stusainte

Reaction score
Thats great But what about us with 92-96 Broncos are we out of luck and 600 is a lot for a Top

Mike G

Reaction score
I think it will fit 92-96 but for legal reasons they don't list it since the shoulder harness of the rear seat belts can't be hooked up. Don't want to get uncle Sam on your wrong side!

Mike

OP
OP
Billy Toppless

Billy Toppless

Reaction score
I wonder if there's any other color besdies red? Black would be great
if you read the link it says black w tinted windows, thats looks like a file picture, i also noticed u can special order the snap style

and im sure the price will lower give it 6 months for the hype to wear down

Yardape

Reaction score
600 is a good price for the top. When skyler sold them a few years back they were over 500.00 i'm pretty sure. For the seat belt issue just get a pre 91 rear seat for the seatbelts.

shift1313

Reaction score
the truck its on in the picture is a 92+. just like billy said, im sure its a legal issue with the seat belts and possibly the 3rd brake light.

stusainte

Reaction score
I know $500-600 Is an average price for tops but guess im just getting cheap in my old age LOL ( BUT I REALLY WANT ONE )

Shadow_D

Reaction score
I think it will fit 92-96 but for legal reasons they don't list it since the shoulder harness of the rear seat belts can't be hooked up. Don't want to get uncle Sam on your wrong side!
Mike

You are correct.

This will fit on the 92 - 96 models but for legal reasons they can not sell them for those years.

With that said, there are ways around this and keeping your truck legal and safe.

If you build a roll bar in the truck you can fabricate a mounting point to the bar allowing you to keep your shoulder harness.

As far as the "3rd brake light"

That is as simple as mounting a light to the above mentioned roll bar that you can wire into your existing wiring.

All you would need to do is go to a junk yard and find the plugs and and you can use them... Just plug your "new" plug into the factory harness and you are all set, all legal and it should pass safety inspections.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke