How much is it worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hms79

Reaction score
Hello All:

My quest for another Bronco continues. Found this one on e-Bay, and it is within a 15 minute drive to my home. How much do you think it would be worhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150327341717&_trksid=p2759.l1259th?

I would say about $750-$850, but you opinions are greatly appriciated!

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks like a typical rust area Bronco; as long as you're ok w/the rust and taking a chance on it, go as last bidder under you estimate.

Engine pics seem that the EGR valve and other components are still in there. When was it last inspected in IL?

Since it is close-by, why not call owner and stop-by to look at floor pan, oil pan, gas tank, frame etc rust; if you think it's still viable deal, drop in a batty (from your vehicle or..and some gas...

Also, ck hubs !

"87-88 Bronco Hubs are different than other Broncos; "...This was another of Ford's better ideas. For '87 and '88 Ford used a one-piece locking hub assembly. This hub simply sits between the wheel and brake rotor and is held in place by the wheel studs. This type of hub is very easy to remove (simply remove the wheel), but it is different from all other Broncos and therefore parts and replacement hubs are expensive and hard to find. To convert your 87-88 Bronco to the "standard" hubs you'll need to swap all the parts from the spindle out from a Bronco or F-150. It may even be possible to take these parts from any vehicle with a Dana 44 front axle and the same wheel bolt pattern as the Bronco (5 on 5.5"). If you are considering this swap it would be a good time to consider the 8 lug axle swap you've always wanted (see section 10.2)..."

Source: by Matt K at off-road.com via web.archive.org

GL!

OP
OP
H

hms79

Reaction score
Thanks, miesk.

Illinois does not have inspection on vehicles. Simply license and insure them and drive away. I remember reeading about the hubs when I was on here all the times I had a Bronco in the past. I am going to give him a call here on my next day off and stop by and look. thanks for your 2 cents, they are greatly appreciated!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno