Valve Cover Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dagger_91Beast

Reaction score
I am getting leaks around the bolts out of my stock valve covers and need to take them off to replace the gasget. Depending upon how they look I will either just clean them up or replace them. I'd love suggestions for good replacements but my real problem is the removal. I've removed valve covers on all of my mustangs without a problem, but there is a lot of JUNK between me and the bolt on my Bronco. Any tricks you guys have used to make this easier?

thanks,

92broncomann

Reaction score
I am getting leaks around the bolts out of my stock valve covers and need to take them off to replace the gasget. Depending upon how they look I will either just clean them up or replace them. I'd love suggestions for good replacements but my real problem is the removal. I've removed valve covers on all of my mustangs without a problem, but there is a lot of JUNK between me and the bolt on my Bronco. Any tricks you guys have used to make this easier?
thanks,

Just take your time and remember where everything goes. im about to do the whole top end of my bronco this weekend(Cam, lifters, intake and throttly body) so i know what your talkin about

Yardape

Reaction score
You have to remove the upper intake manifold, one that is off its easy to do. The center bold for the intake is a torx, cant remember 100 percent but I think its a t-45. Combine that with a a long 1/4 in extension and your laughing

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar