I Need a Dashboard can anyone help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmy12198

Reaction score
i bought my bronco and the dashboard(passenger side) had caught on fire... and i need to put in a windshield... can anyone help me and give me direction how to install the windshield and how to remove the dashboard.... and if anyone has a dashboard for sale please let me know or where i can find one cheap...thanks again

Shadow_D

Reaction score
I have one (dashboard that is) that I am willing to sell plus I'm not too far north of you...

I don't have any pics of it right now but give me a couple of days and I can get some...

Last time I saw it I think it was in good condition... it was out of an Eddie Bauer edition 87 - 91. Color is tan and I'd be looking to get $175 OR BEST OFFER...

Let me know...

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
J

jimmy12198

Reaction score
thats great... will you take 150 for it... idk how much my check is... but if i make 175 ill give you that... but i think its gonna be more like 160 after taxes.... but idk let me know that would be awesome..

OP
OP
J

jimmy12198

Reaction score
yea but those direction how to remove the windshield dont seem that clear to me... idk... is there any other way to see how to take it out... and how to put it in... i plan on doing all the wok on my truck myself.... and i dont have much experience with american cars... i mean i put a passenger quarter window in a 91 crx and it was a pain in SHHH!... but anyway if anyone can help me that would be great...

Seabronc

Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke