Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cory1014

Cory1014
Reaction score
I searched through the forums and didn't really find much on light bar builds. I was wondering if ya'll had a some builds with pics of any light bars ya'll have built. Something that would go over the cab, possably even hook to gutters without doing any heavy damage to the body. With any easy hidden wiring trail. Thanks for all the help.

POTTER

Reaction score
I did build mine myself...found some rain gutter mount on ebay, picked up square tubing at Home Depot and went to work on buildig it up. Couple cuts, bolts and some spray on bedliner later...done deal. Total cost with lights (about 60 bucks)...the lights are 6 inch Walmart cheapies....when you are on a budget, you work with what ya got...lol

Here are some pics. Let me know if you are intested as I have a set of the gutter mount brackets...all sprayed and ready to go. I got two pairs off ebay and only needed one.

Picture_2509.jpg

Light_Rack.jpg

jsomedaysoon

Reaction score
me either. if i put more lights on my truck it'll be on the push bar that i've already got. but i just ran across that and thought i'd toss out the idea.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sf66