Speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outkast

Reaction score
I'v been thing about getting a better sound system set up in my truck. I dont want subs and that whole set up(Where I live it would just be anouther reason for someone to break into my truck). I want to remove the side storage capartments in the back of the truck and replace them with speakers. I just wanted to know if anyone has done this or thought of doing this.

BB33's

Reaction score
A good set of 6x9's in that area would sound great. The Blazers had speakers mounted back there from the factory. For speakers just get simple pioneers, they sound good and are affordable, you get get the el cheapo specials but they will blow out in no time/

bigtrux

Reaction score
Is your stereo still stock? I put in a decent sony deck and some decent kickers 6 1/2 up front and the 6X8 in the back just replacing the stock and man what a world of diff. I don't have no amps or nothing and i can hear the radio at 70-80 mph with the top off just fine...

coolio2281

Reaction score
are you asking the question "Can you add an additional set of Speakers to the rear of the bronco, with the origional 2 up front and 2 in the back seat"?????

coolio2281

Reaction score
IN ADDITION TO MY LAST POST----- You can add additional speakers if u really wanted to, easiest thing to do would be splice the rear speaker wires and power them from there but, here's your problems, if you do splice the rear wires problem 1) your going to be receiving alot less power to your rear speakers making them distorted and in reality sound like complete shit, problem 2) your head unit will not necesarily recognize the presence of the additional speakers but will draw even more power from the head unit and the stock 4, making the head unit work harder, which equals HOTTER and eventually melting down and burning your head unit up. so unless you want to invest in an amp, its not a good idea. but thats just my 2 cents.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke