Bumper for a 91

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dagger_91Beast

Reaction score
Tried to find this answered in the forum but couldn't get a straight answer. I'm looking to replace my front and back bumpers with tubes. I have a buddy who can fab one for me, but I've found 2 that are just want I want for about $400. The problem is they come off of an 85 and an 82. Will those year bumpers fit my 91?

Thanks,

Ogeechee 4x4

Reaction score
Tried to find this answered in the forum but couldn't get a straight answer. I'm looking to replace my front and back bumpers with tubes. I have a buddy who can fab one for me, but I've found 2 that are just want I want for about $400. The problem is they come off of an 85 and an 82. Will those year bumpers fit my 91?
Thanks,
Most likely the rear will fit, but the front bumper mounting brackets are different for 80-86, 87-91, and 92-96. However, if your friend can fab bumpers for you, I bet he can modify the mounting brackets on these bumpers so they'll fit your year model.

Reaction score
They will fit but you will have to drill out one mount hole on each side of the front bumper

Most likely the rear will fit, but the front bumper mounting brackets are different for 80-86, 87-91, and 92-96. However, if your friend can fab bumpers for you, I bet he can modify the mounting brackets on these bumpers so they'll fit your year model.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke