New To Me Tire Size: 32x11.50x15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grey2003

Reaction score
I was just looking through Discount tires website and came across this size. Is it a new one or just me? It seems like it would be a good comprimise for a non lifted or even 2" lifted truck. Sometimes the 33x12.5x15 looks a little over stuffed to me, but that is only my opinion. Right now I have 31x10.50x15 and was looking to go a little bigger without sacrificing too much power and mileage.

Discount Tire

Last edited by a moderator:

Outkast

Reaction score
nope they've been around for awhile i run 32's with stock suspension, as far as rubbing it is only a problem if you try to turn sharp.

BB33's

Reaction score
Actually thats the exact size and brand of tire I run on my truck. It is a good compromise for fittment and they are close to stock so they don't really sap at your power. Outkast's Bridgestone Duelers are good tires as well if you can find them cheaper.

OP
OP
G

Grey2003

Reaction score
Well then. So much for the rock that I live under.

bigtrux

Reaction score
Yea i actually had them on the truck in the pic in my profile, they were 32X11.5X15 bridgstone duelers M/T they were great never had any rubbing and any sterring issues. ....

walnuts75

Reaction score
I was just looking through Discount tires website and came across this size. Is it a new one or just me? It seems like it would be a good comprimise for a non lifted or even 2" lifted truck. Sometimes the 33x12.5x15 looks a little over stuffed to me, but that is only my opinion. Right now I have 31x10.50x15 and was looking to go a little bigger without sacrificing too much power and mileage.
Discount Tire
I've got 33x12.5 on a 2.5 inch lift and I think it looks porportional (with no rubbing). But 32s probably would be a good compromise without a lift.

BB33's

Reaction score
When you go to a tire shop and are looking at going to a larger tire size they use a formula called plus sizing, 0 would be other sizes that are the same as stock and plus one would be a size larger and so on, If you plus zero the factory tire size, 265/70/15 you get a 32x11.5R15

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno