Head light Help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shadow_almanza

Reaction score
does anyone know what all is needed to switch from the round headlight to the square headlights and how long it takes roughly

Shadow_D

Reaction score
Are you doing this for the look of square headlights or are you doing it so you can use the 9004 style bulbs?

I used to see the round headlights on ebay that accepted the 9004 type bulbs but I just did a quick check and didn't see them right now...

OP
OP
S

shadow_almanza

Reaction score
Are you doing this for the look of square headlights or are you doing it so you can use the 9004 style bulbs?
I used to see the round headlights on ebay that accepted the 9004 type bulbs but I just did a quick check and didn't see them right now...

For the square look it represents the 78 79 broncos in my opinion

fordtruckman

Reaction score
you will need the headlight bezels rings buckets and the bracket behind the buckets. plus a headlight. time i dont know a few hours to a few days. it shouldnt take very long.

OP
OP
S

shadow_almanza

Reaction score
you will need the headlight bezels rings buckets and the bracket behind the buckets. plus a headlight. time i dont know a few hours to a few days. it shouldnt take very long.

what about the mounting assembly on the round one it has this fancy looking thing and for the squares i don't see much of a assembly. but thanks i appriciate it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke