2 hours work for nothing!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BB33's

Reaction score
Hey guys I cleaned my carpets the other day and it tok me 2 hours! I pulled out the wet vac, steam cleaner, everything I could freakin' find, I kinda just got cleaning crazy! I finished at night aand could.t check it out so I opted to wait till today. Well I went out to da Bronco and the carpets were horrible! Spots and stains everywhere and worse than I started! The previous owner dyed the carpets and I washed the dye right out in my cleaning frenzy! Anybody know of a good carpet dye? The carpet itself is in good condition minus the stains so I think a good dye will work.

OP
OP
B

BB33's

Reaction score
Just to update anyone who was intested I ended up using a couple cans of Duplicolor vinyl and fabric spray in medium grey. It worked great and is a shade darker than stock but I like it better. It sprayed on like spray paint and took only4 hours too completely dry. I used two light and one heavy coats. I'll post a pic when possible. Oh and jsomedaysoon, they have a lighter shade at Autozone that is supposed to match stock. 3 Cans did the whole truck and only cost 6.89 a can.

jsomedaysoon

Reaction score
i've heard of that stuff before but i figured it would get all crusty like regular spray paint when you sprayed carpet? it turned out good though huh? i might try that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno