baby got her first trail battle scar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

black beauty

Reaction score
note to self: dont ever take a bronco that has a totally straight body wise plus six of your friends in their trucks plus alot of beer to the mountains. long story short, drank a little too much, lined up for a mudhole that just happened to require traversing a downhill slop to get to it then cutting the wheel left and tapping the brakes and then sliding five feet down the hill into a big a** oak. busted the headlight lens on the passenger side, dinged the fender right where it surves into the headlight and barely bent the coener of the hood down. about $300 dollars worth of damage. its time for a bigger front bumper to save myself fron incidents like this in the future. by the way howmuch do matching headlights go for?

BB33's

Reaction score
The Beer wasn't too smart <_< but you gotta have some sympathy, the poor guy hurt the Bronco! If I did that to mine i'd cry, well maybe not cry. :unsure:

By the way smileys are awesome.

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
its time for a bigger front bumper to save myself fron incidents like this in the future

LOL... gotta laugh at how you think... Because, well certainly, drinking a little less is NOT an option! ?

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Miss Kitten

Reaction score
oh oh oh you wanna talk battle scars

here's something to make you feel a bit better

this pic is from two years ago, and i can tell you that the entire side is in way worse shape now

pictureresize.jpg

green streak

Reaction score
the only scratch that hurts is the first one. now that you've got it out of the way, go have some fun with it...then fix them all down the road and it will save you money in the long run. been there: done that:

OP
OP
black beauty

black beauty

Reaction score
wow so far the concencus seems to say less beer and more attention to the driving aspect of the trip. first off you can never have enough beer..... on any occasion. for example: wedding, birthdays, parties, etc... secondly at the timie i was half way thru a six pack. 3 beers = not buzzed yet. i just had the misfortune of sliding into the tree. sh** happens.

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
note to self: dont ever take a bronco that has a totally straight body wise plus six of your friends in their trucks plus alot of beer to the mountains. long story short, drank a little too much, <snip>
LOL... so the story changes to...

i was half way thru a six pack. 3 beers = not buzzed yet.

Hey... I don't care, and won't tell your wife. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think that best part is the recognition that Sh*t happens.

Go out... have fun, and take it like a man or WoMan, as whatever is the case.

One thing about these older vehicles is that when they get a little beaten up, there isn't as much pain the next time they slide into a tree.

My drivers fender is a little beaten up, so I felt NO Pain at all when I cut into it with a hole saw to put in a snorkle.

wileec

Reaction score
wow so far the concencus seems to say less beer and more attention to the driving aspect of the trip. first off you can never have enough beer..... on any occasion. for example: wedding, birthdays, parties, etc... secondly at the timie i was half way thru a six pack. 3 beers = not buzzed yet. i just had the misfortune of sliding into the tree. sh** happens.
Driving and beer do NOT mix well you said so yourself. guess you could call yourself lucky that it was a tree not your best friend taking pictures down by the mud hole.

BTW real tough to wheel without scars

Where are the pictures!!! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
black beauty

black beauty

Reaction score
didnt havae any trail pix while we were playing. i took a few when i got home. their nothing to get excited over but when i saw my truck was hurt it was enough to make my stomach turn a flip. ill post some later tonight when i get back to my house and get on my pc

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke