Good Wheelin'

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BB33's

Reaction score
Anyone know of some good trails in or near Rancho Cucamonga or the surrounds? I've been to Lytle Creek and Azuza Canyon but whats left? I don't think the truck is ready for a run to Hollister Hills.

88horse

Reaction score
umm i dont know any in so cal

but there are a couple in the shaver lake ,dinkey creek area

bald mountain and swamp lake thats all i know about tho

Outkast

Reaction score
why not hollister? when i went there i had a blast.... just wish i would of had my new tires though(wheeling with bald tires doesnt work to well. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

OP
OP
B

BB33's

Reaction score
I just found some trails by my house, mostly three hillclimbs that are deeply rutted and washed out from rain. I am thinking about trying the harder part of the cleghorn ridge trail, If you've heard of it it's 14.4 miles and gets up to 5,300 feet in elevation, should be fun.

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
I just found some trails by my house, mostly three hillclimbs that are deeply rutted and washed out from rain. I am thinking about trying the harder part of the cleghorn ridge trail, If you've heard of it it's 14.4 miles and gets up to 5,300 feet in elevation, should be fun.
Come and do deep creek with me, rocks sand mud, snow, carnage san berdu mounts....Done cleg horn forwards and backwards every off shot too, fun at night for fun done it in snow as well...

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
So have ya done the cleghorn yet, good time of year! Try justgoodtrails.com too arange a run lots of the folks on that site will meet up for that run////

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke