Next Feature Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

custom_78

Reaction score
When is the next poll going to be for the next feature truck? Just wondering. I am sure there is plenty of members that would love to have their truck as a feature truck.

Ktomek06

Reaction score
were currently waiting on JustShootme84 to get some recognition for him being the feature truck last go round. As soon as he does I think they are going to start it again

Gunner

Reaction score
yes as it was said before becasue it is such a pain in the **** to do this we are going to do it quarterly. anything sooner and we wouldnt be able to keep up or get recognition for the feature trucks.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Patience, grasshoppa. I'm still waiting, too. Dana (admin) is working on the gallery for it and future F.T.'s.

cryptonik420

[SoP]BigSix4.9L
Reaction score
Count me out of the event. My Bronco is beat to ****. But maybe that will be a good point that I use my bronco for what it was meant to be used for!

Windchaser

Reaction score
AMEN CRYPTONIC!! Why would I want to dress up my bronx just to scratch and dent her up? Bronx of the...quarter?... should be one that has mud all over it and is somewhat beat to ****. MY VOTE FOR NEXT QUARTER IS CRYPTONIC! >:)

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
I agree that the Bronco was meant for driving offroad. That's why I have chips and scratches in my paint, and mud caked under the frame. I still like to look good, at least from a distance!!!

OP
OP
C

custom_78

Reaction score
I agree that the Bronco was meant for driving offroad. That's why I have chips and scratches in my paint, and mud caked under the frame. I still like to look good, at least from a distance!!!
I completely agree. It's gotta look good and perform good as well

OP
OP
C

custom_78

Reaction score
Is it going to happen anytime soon. On another site that I'm apart of they do it every month. And have the winners in a competition for the year.

Bulldozer

Reaction score
He's going to do it soon, just give him time, hes been busy with the upgrade and add ons.

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Reaction score
Hey mine looks good at night or with your eyes closed! Although it looks better now than it did last year.
post-3986-1151931474.jpg

BEFORE

post-3986-1151932039.jpg

AFTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member