little help with headman headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dsgb9840

Reaction score
so i got some headman headers off bronco graveyard. well they are long tube headers and they come way farther back and end about 6" after the trans starts..well on the drivers side is the front drive shaft and then farther back the transfer case completely blocks any the exhaust could go through. and the only way to get it to the passenger would be to cross it under the trans. any one figure out (and have pics) of a similar system with long tube headers?

8096SMLBLKHDRS.JPG

OP
OP
dsgb9840

dsgb9840

Reaction score
does no one have long tube header on ur broncos?? or a true duel exhaust??

BB33's

Reaction score
Why not just cross it under the Trans? After that just run the pipes parallel to each other until you hit the muffler or cats depending on your plans.

Redneck86

First On Race Day
Reaction score
Yea i a set of Hokker full length headers on my bronco. You gotta unbolt the front drive shaft at the diff to get them in. Then i had dual Flows run from that. Ill see if i can take a picture of it sometime.

black beauty

Reaction score
yes i have the same headres you have as well as a true dual exhaust. any questions you have send me a pm and ill tell as you as much as you need to know about it cause i ran into the same problem

OP
OP
dsgb9840

dsgb9840

Reaction score
love some pics...here's the difference i have '94 WITH 351w AND e4od TRANS....witch is a lot bigger...and i've seen them on a 302 with c6 trans and the headers i have don't stop till behind trans. pic for reference.

P.S. if u run exhaust under trans your just asking to pinch it shut

Image0016.jpg

88BroncoBlack

Reaction score
i have hedmans, didnt have to unbolt anything to get them in and i crossed it under the pan and followed the normal route to the back then split to go out each side, tottal true duals

joshwht

Reaction score
I have an 82 with a 351W and a C-6 with true dual exhaust and Hedman headers. The guy who welded it up for me went over the transfer case. It came out really nice. The pipe is pretty close to the driveshaft, but it has never rubbed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo