My Rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poor Boys Offroad

Reaction score
Heres my 1984 f150 thats now a 78 transam mud toy the story behind this is that it used to be my daily driver truck until someone t boned me and the insurance company screwed me over so i kept the frame and running gear custom fabbed some stuff jerry rigged a couple of things an now i have a 1978 trans am powered by a ford 351 and all stock ford running gear 3 inch suspension and about 8 inch body not traditional i know but i still consider it a ford in my book let me know what you think

Picture_012.jpg

Picture_011.jpg

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
Heres my 1984 f150 thats now a 78 transam mud toy the story behind this is that it used to be my daily driver truck until someone t boned me and the insurance company screwed me over so i kept the frame and running gear custom fabbed some stuff jerry rigged a couple of things an now i have a 1978 trans am powered by a ford 351 and all stock ford running gear 3 inch suspension and about 8 inch body not traditional i know but i still consider it a ford in my book let me know what you think
I think the 4x4 in the front grill is a cute touch :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What kind of glass cleaner do you use? Your windows are real clean!

I like it, looks like alot of fun!

joe

Bronconewbie

Is it supposed to do that???
Reaction score
That has to be the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. I love Pontiacs!!!!!!!!! Here is my proof.

Beaus_tat.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno