EB frame under B2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjsuter82

Reaction score
I purchased a 71 EB for $500. Ran rough and looks really rough. When you shut the door, enough rust falls out to choke a horse (ha ha). After I installed all new primary ignition, flushing the pond out of the radiator, rebuilt the carb and changed the oil, the thing ran better than my 07 F150. Drove to get inspected and they laughed cause of the football sized holes ALL over it (thank you, salty winter roads). The whole entire body inside and out is this way. I'm not rich so spending over $5000 on new tub and paint is out of the question. Plus, its for wheeling and sometimes driving to work. Finding good used tubs that are worth the trouble are extremely hard to find. So I was thinking about a B2 body or even a ranger, they are more plentiful and they look as if they will fit. If anybody knows of some information on this, I would greatly appreciate it. I really would.

hobbybob

Reaction score
It would make a really nice BII

I think it would lower the value of the EB

and raise the value of the BII,

I have not heard of it had being done,

but If there is a will there is always a way!

Good Luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar