Bronco Names

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rednek

Reaction score
Hey Guys Share with Everyone Your Bronco's Name...

Copy/Paste This...

Year:

Color:

Aftermarket Items:

Name:

Anything Else:

OP
OP
R

Rednek

Reaction score
Year:1992

Color:Black on White

Aftermarket Items:6" **** Cepek Suspension Lift, Dual Pro Comp Front & Rear Monotube Reservoir Shocks,

37"x13.5 Nitto Mud Grapplers, 17" MB Motoring Alloys, ****** Headers w/ Aero-Chamber Exhaust, RV Performance Cam, K&N Intake, 5.8L 351W V-8, Manual Locking Hubs, 3.73 Differental Gears, A.R.B Air Lockers, Alpine System w/ Model 7876 CD Changer, Alpine Subs, Suspension Two 6" Pro Comp Spot Lights, Two 5" Driving Lights- All Four Mounted On Bumper, Traction Bar, Carr Hoop II Steps On Both Sides, Wolo-Animal House System-(P/A System w/ Tons of Funny Sounds)- I Put On My Rear Bumper I Made. Some of This Isn't On The Pic.

Name: The Black Stallion

Anything Else: She's Badass

swampthing

Reaction score
Year: 1978

Color:black

Aftermarket Items:38 inch tsl's, custom arm rests, cut wheel wells, custom door panels, soft top, long tube headers, dual exhaust, making a custom "hitch" for recovery purposes, custom rear bumper, making custom winch bumper for front

Name:swamp thing

Anything Else:i should have bought a boat

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
YEAR: 1984

COLOR: PPG Ford medium blue metallic/ PPG Ford indigo blue metallic on hood

NAME: Casual Mudder

AFTERMARKET ITEMS/ MODS: Oh boy, that's a long list!!! Swapped in the drivetrain from a 1988 F-350- Dana60 front axle SAS, stock leafs, 3.55 gears, Sterling 10.25" rear axle, 3.55 gears with factory L/S, shackle flip using the F-350 hangers, custom-made driveshafts; EFI 460 converted to carb with Holley Truck Avenger 770cfm 4-bbl, HEI dizzy, stock manifolds, L&L PRoducts motor mounts, notched front crossmember for oil filter, stock 88 C-6, b-W 13-56 t-case converted to fixed yoke rear output. Running on re-centered H1 rims with rock rings, with 36x12.50x16.5 Goodyear RT-II tires. S&W Racecars 10-pt rollcage, PRP Racing suspension seats and 5-pt RJS harnesses. Herculined interior, tube doors made from spare tire racks, custom wiring harness, gauge pod and switch panel built into center of dash. The custom "Shaker" hood I had for the 351W H.O. is no longer functional with the 460 swap, but I plan to keep the Shaker scoop and bolt a flat plate under it for looks until I can build a new adapter plate for the carb. Future plans are tube bumpers and rock sliders, after I get the kinks worked out!

ANYTHING ELSE: ROme wasn't built in a day, and neither was this Bronco. It's been down since July 2005 when the 351W H.O. blew up, bending two connecting rods from an intake manifold gasket leaking coolant. Had to buy a 78 Bronco to feed my wheelin' addiction in the meantime. IT's mostly stock, except for 38" tires and 4.88 gears.

JSM84

cagekit92.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadow_D

Reaction score
Year: 1990

Color: White

Aftermarket Items: 5 KC Daylighters, Lund Bug Guard, Lund Lunar Visor, Tinted rear window, K/N FIKit

Name: BEAST

Anything Else: Rebuilt 351W and E4OD

bko4x4er

Reaction score
4_2.jpgYear:1992

Color:maroon with tan topper

Aftermarket Items:33x12.5 x15 mickey thompson baja claws

Name:just bronco

Anything Else:gets 7 mpg

walnuts75

Reaction score
Year: 1995

Color:Dark Green and Tan

Aftermarket Items: 2.5 inch lift kit, Cherry Bomb Turbo Muffler

Name: THE MAN BOX! (friends came up with that one)

Anything Else: Fresh paint and body work done with scrap metal lying around the farm. 31s now, but getting 33s some day. Searching for a tailgate.

Enhanced_Bronco.jpg

jsomedaysoon

Reaction score
Year:86

Color:light green with a tan top

Aftermarket Items:do wishlists count? haha na i'm trying to fix broke things before i start putting on upgrades. i did put the 33's on it though and it looks 100% better now.

Name:Beach Bitch!!!

Anything Else:

this truck came minutes away from the junk yard litterally! my neighbors and my land lord were giving me a hard time about it being broke down in the yard not registered so i called a guy to come haul it away. then i got to looking at it and it would have been like giving a kid or a pet away. i just couldnt do it so i had it towed to a mechanics shop and i've been impressed with it every since!!

OP
OP
R

Rednek

Reaction score
i live in the coutry so my neighbors are like me. good ole rednecks that dont give a shit what goes on. all i hear is gunshots, glasspacks, and yelllin around here. good times out in the country. Rebel flags flyin

my neighbors and my land lord were giving me a hard time about it being broke down in the yard not registered so i called a guy to come haul it away. then i got to looking at it and it would have been like giving a kid or a pet away. i just couldnt do it so i had it towed to a mechanics shop and i've been impressed with it every since!!

jsomedaysoon

Reaction score
i live in the coutry so my neighbors are like me. good ole rednecks that dont give a shit what goes on. all i hear is gunshots, glasspacks, and yelllin around here. good times out in the country. Rebel flags flyin
haha that sounds like wear i grew up but around here they get ******. one day i'll move off this bloody beach and get to test the bronc on some real trails and not just the beach sand haha

OP
OP
R

Rednek

Reaction score
Heh yeah I love the country. It's a great life. I went into the city with a buddy the other day with my bronco that has a 6in.x6in. Confederate flag sticker on the rear window. All them "Bloods" and "Crips" looked at me like they wanted to **** me. I was close to pullin' out my Remington 870 12g behind the seat. In my small town of 8,000 ppl everyone knows everyone.

It's all good.

BroncoJeff

fLoWmAsTeRs=RuMbLe
Reaction score
Heh yeah I love the country. It's a great life. I went into the city with a buddy the other day with my bronco that has a 6in.x6in. Confederate flag sticker on the rear window. All them "Bloods" and "Crips" looked at me like they wanted to **** me. I was close to pullin' out my Remington 870 12g behind the seat. In my small town of 8,000 ppl everyone knows everyone. It's all good.

HA! I know how that is, they around around here too. I wear my rebel flag belt buckle with pride though. :)

mbtech2003

Reaction score
Year:1995

Color: sliver/black

Aftermarket Items: see signature

Name: Beast i guess idk i didnt name it my wife did.

Anything Else: 5-speed swap maybe in the works.....

100_0271.JPG

OP
OP
R

Rednek

Reaction score
nice jeff I got my earnhart sticker, rebel flag sticker, i also got a rebel flag sticker on my dash. got a straw cowboy hat with rebel flag based band in a cowboy hat rack deal on my roof. ... I got 2 confederate flag buckles too.

jsomedaysoon

Reaction score
haha all this rebel flag talk just reminded me... when i bought my truck the headliner was this huge rebel flag. it was nicely done though its all cut in around the light real nice and tucks under the trim pieces and the visors. it doesent even sag. i havent decided if i want to pull it down yet or not.

OP
OP
R

Rednek

Reaction score
dammit shame on you for even thinking about taking it down. **** naw dont take it down leave that puppy up there. i wanna see a pic that sounds cooool

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno