66-96 Ford Broncos - Early & Full Size
Sign in to follow this  
CHMCLCOWBOY

03 EXPEDITION LOWER BODY MOLDING ON DOORS

Anybody have a 03 up expedition with the plastic molding on bottom of doors fade real bad....or change colors? I found a site to order them from, but they have different colors titanium and platinum. Mine is a grey color so which would this be?.......how would i find out before ordering online.

Has anyone added body side molding? These doors look great but they have a lot of area to get dingd up

Why not paint them?

If they are in good shape but faded, you could use any coclor you wanted, and Duplicolor make paint for almost anything.

Anybody have a 03 up expedition with the plastic molding on bottom of doors fade real bad....or change colors? I found a site to order them from, but they have different colors titanium and platinum. Mine is a grey color so which would this be?.......how would i find out before ordering online.

The vehicle safety compliance sticker contains the paint and trim codes. Not sure about that truck but on mine it is located on the driver side B-post. If that doesn't help, you can contact Ford for a build sheet for that particular truck. In fact, there may be one under the passenger side rug, usually in front of but sometimes behind the front seat.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this