Interior panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hop's Bronco

Reaction score
When I got my bronco the guy gave me the interior pieces that go around the top however he didn't have the screws or whatever holds them on..... So I guess that is another question I have... What holds the side pieces on??? But back to the real question... Did the side pieces change from the 80's to the 90'?? The reason I ask is... I have never gottin around to installing them till today and they don't look they fit at all... If they are the same can someone inform me on how they go... THANKS A MIL

Last edited by a moderator:

love_my_bronco

Reaction score
When I got my bronco the guy gave me the interior pieces that go around the top however he didn't have the screws or whatever holds them on..... So I guess that is another question I have... What holds the side pieces on??? But back to the real question... Did the side pieces change from the 80's to the 90'?? The reason I ask is... I have never gottin around to installing them till today and they don't look they fit at all... If they are the same can someone inform me on how they go... THANK A MIL
i have the same problem with mine im not sure how it works yet either if i find anything out ill repost

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fryman22