8in lift??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hop's Bronco

Reaction score
I see alot of people going with the 4in and 6in lifts.... I am wanting to go with a 8in from skyjacker and seeing if anyone had any info on it to help me out in my purchase.... Also i have seen the extended radius arms for a 6in but i have not seen any for a 8in do they even make them and where could i get them???

please help with this major purchase.... thanks

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
You're right in that Skyjacker is the only company offering an 8" kit for the 80-96 Bronco, while others max out at 6" and Rancho at 4" lift. I know of only one feller that had the 8" on his Bronco, might find an old thread in the forums. IN my experience, while the SkyJ Class II 6" kit is top notch (had it for 3 years), if you're wanting more than that you should seriously consider doing the SAS (Straight Axle Swap) with a Dana 60 front axle. While you may be able to run 38-40" tires with the 8" lift, the stock TTB axle is not made to handle that large a tire. JSM84

muddinlate86

Reaction score
i have an 8 inch lift on my 86 i have 6 inch suspension and two inc body.that is as big as i would go with out doing an axel swop.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar