Roof Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89eddie89

Reaction score
Where can I find a roof rack for cheap?? like a couple hundred...

it doesnt matter what kind, I just want it to cover mostof the hard top on the back...

Any ideas??

crazyhorse85

Reaction score
A BUDDY OF MINE MADE HIS OWN,ONLY HAD ABOUT $200 WORTH OF MATERIALS INTO IT...IF YOUR DECENT WELDER IT LOOKS ALMOST STORE BOUGHT...I'LL SEE IF I CAN GET THE SPECS FROM HIM ON IT AND POST LATER..AND TRY AND GET A COUPLE OF PICS ONIT...

OP
OP

89eddie89

Reaction score
I found these two sites one is a little pricey at about 500 but it is made for the bronco... the other is a round 130 but you might have to fab up your own brackets to mount it but hey you will save a good penny.... I like the look of them my self...
http://www.prolineracks.com/car-rack-special.html

http://www.4by4connection.com/ford3.html
Ok so say I go the cheap way and get the $130 rack. Is it gonna fit like the other one?? and what all would I need to strap it up there??

Hop's Bronco

Reaction score
well the one for 130 is 44" long x 39" wide x 5" high and the other one is 54" x 60" x 4"or 6" so it is going to be a little smaller.... But as for as how to mount it is depending on how it is made and if you want to make it so you could take it off at a moments notice with out taking the bolts out of the top.....(quick connect)

OP
OP

89eddie89

Reaction score
Im looking more towards having it permanately on there..

So what do you suggest for a snug, tight fit??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo