Sun visor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Betty The Bronco

Reaction score
Now i don't know about you guys but i live right off a street that in the morning the sun is almost blinding you. Its starting to drive me crazy because my front windshield does not have any kind of visor on it. I'm NOT talking about those plastic sun visors that connects on top of your roof and hangs over to shield your eyes. I'm talking about the universal black strip that runs across the top portion on most vehicle's. I cant seem to find any companies that sell the black strip. please help.

Broncobill78

Reaction score
Most vehicles have a 4"-5" section up at the top that's tinted blue. Anything completely black would have the overall effect of making the windshield smaller. I've seen them but you usually purchase them thru the aftermarket or have a window-tinting service install one.

Jersey

Reaction score
You can even buy the tinting thats shaped specifically for the windshields. I have bought them at different chain stores. They can be a real pain to install, but with enough patience, it can be done at home. I plan to do just that as soon as it warms up a little.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fryman22