Canister??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob Yockey

Reaction score
There is a canister on the passenger side of the engine compartment. I have a missing hose on one side of the canister. While the engine is running there is possitive pressure coming out of it. I'm not sure where the hose is supose to go? If anyone can help please let me know.

Thanks

Picture_or_Video_038.jpg

Broncobill78

Reaction score
Yup, went thru this not too long ago. To be perfectly truthfull I forget just what it is bit even though the end is flared & looks like it should have a hose attached to it, but that is *exactly* the way it's supposed to be. You're not missing anything and it's correct just as it is. No problem there, leave it be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jersey

Reaction score
There is a canister on the passenger side of the engine compartment. I have a missing hose on one side of the canister. While the engine is running there is possitive pressure coming out of it. I'm not sure where the hose is supose to go? If anyone can help please let me know.Thanks
I cant believe it still works! That is just the bypass for the air pump. The pump is constantly running pressure, and when the system still works right, it either sends the air into the emissions, or out of that by-pass muffler. I cant remember the last time i saw one that worked..

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msgsnprtom