ordering my lift this week!!!!!!!!&#33

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ilystbronco

Reaction score
i am so excited i finally have enough for my lift so i am gunna order it this week im geting the 6" skyjacker class 2 lift with duel steering stablilizers, extended radious arms, extended brake lines , rear leafs, and duel shocks, :))

RBuffordTJ

Reaction score
i am so excited i finally have enough for my lift so i am gunna order it this week im geting the 6" skyjacker class 2 lift with duel steering stablilizers, extended radious arms, extended brake lines , rear leafs, and duel shocks, :))
Awesome! I'm saving for mine now.

OP
OP
I

ilystbronco

Reaction score
i ordered it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it came out to 2560$ i got all the best s**t and w/e skyjacker recammended along with a hi lift jack , now i gota save for my tires,lol

Last edited by a moderator:

ms_jetset

Redneck & The Bronco
Reaction score
i am so excited right now u guys have no clue
I do know dude... I just finished mine today around 2ish! Started Sat. morning around 8. It's a huge job. Expect the unexpected! I dont know what year your Bronco is, but when you get into doing a lift on a truck that is 13 years old like mine is, you run into all kinds of s*&%!! If you what me to be alittle more specific, let me know and I'll try to respond as soon as possible. I know exactly how your feeling though. Good luck dude and ENJOY!!!

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Seems like alot of $$$ for a lift kit, but the SkyJ Class II is first class and I know you'll be happy with it. Had mine for about 3 years, then sold it to a friend when I did the SAS. Now that he's swapping to a Dana60 front axle, he'll easily sell it to another Bronco owner. I'm keeping the "Skyjacker" logo on my front windshield, though, since they are a great company. JSM84

Broncobill78

Reaction score
Yup, they aren't cheap but I'll second JSM & the others in saying that it's a good quality kit. The extended radius arms & rear leafs are what make it so costly but those are nice things to have. Good choice.

89eddie89

Reaction score
Congrats man!!!

Good amount of money spent, but skyjacker IS one of the best on the market. Post up some pics when you finish the project!!!

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke