Cab Tonneau Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hop's Bronco

Reaction score
I have a '96 bronco and was wondering if anyone knows if they make the soft cover/cab tonneau cover for it and where I could buy one??

Broncobill78

Reaction score
Sorry Billy, Skyler has been out of business for years, bought out by STC who, in turn went out of business themselves.
Soft Top Answer <=Clicky!
Man o man. Does NOBODY bother to see if perhaps maybe this question has possibly been asked in the past ? This is the second time *in as many days* that it's popped up. For those who are clueless Soft-tops.com is the only (and by ONLY I mean they are the ONE and ONLY company out there selling soft tops for Broncos right now.) deal in town. Just for everyone's education this fact can be easily found by going to the upper right-hand corner of the webpage and clicking on the "SEARCH" tab. When the tab opens a window use quotation marks and type in "soft top". If the option box appears that says "search this forum only" then UNcheck it. after you hit the Enter key I absolutely PROMISE you that all the mysteries of the Bronco soft-top world will be revealed, the only trick is that you have to do just a *little* bit of legwork & typing. This subject comes up 6 or 7 times a MONTH so pls, trust me, it's IN THE ARCHIVES, you just need to look.

For those who are entirely unable (for one reason or another) to look this up for themselvs, here it is, served up on a plate: http://sf2000.registeredsite.com/~user8531...oduct_Code=FBST

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
H

Hop's Bronco

Reaction score
Man o man. Does NOBODY bother to see if perhaps maybe this question has possibly been asked in the past ? This is the second time *in as many days* that it's popped up. For those who are clueless Soft-tops.com is the only (and by ONLY I mean they are the ONE and ONLY company out there selling soft tops for Broncos right now.) deal in town. Just for everyone's education this fact can be easily found by going to the upper right-hand corner of the webpage and clicking on the "SEARCH" tab. When the tab opens a window use quotation marks and type in "soft top". If the option box appears that says "search this forum only" then UNcheck it. after you hit the Enter key I absolutely PROMISE you that all the mysteries of the Bronco soft-top world will be revealed, the only trick is that you have to do just a *little* bit of legwork & typing. This subject comes up 6 or 7 times a MONTH so pls, trust me, it's IN THE ARCHIVES, you just need to look.
For those who are entirely unable (for one reason or another) to look this up for themselvs, here it is, served up on a plate: http://sf2000.registeredsite.com/~user8531...oduct_Code=FBST

I got it....... soft-tops.com... I am very new to this site and don't know all the quirks yet..... Sorry for the repeat ??.... thanks.....

Roadkill

Reaction score
Sorry Billy, Skyler has been out of business for years, bought out by STC who, in turn went out of business themselves.

uIntt3rF74.gif

Hey Dave, you should have clicked my link! Could have saved yourself some typing. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Billy Toppless

Reaction score
have they really?

shit i new the other company was outta biss. but i didnt know skyler was to

damn there almost none of those guys left is there

Broncobill78

Reaction score
uIntt3rF74.gif
Hey Dave, you should have clicked my link! Could have saved yourself some typing. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Well, yeah I could have but I can't help but feel it would have somehow diminished the entertainment value of my post :lol:

HOP's: Those guys are the only ones left making *new* tops but a lot of guys have scored the old full-top & Safari-style softtops by searching Ebay & Craigslist. If you want a different style and you're willing to ck the sites daily chances are you'll find one within 2 or 3 months. If you read back thru the old posts you'll see a lot of guys have found them within a couple of weeks but ya gotta check frequently because most of the ones advertised get snapped up in a day or two.

Billy: Yup, been that way for awhile now. The only way you'll score something *other* than a fastback will be to find a used one that's being sold OR have one made for you. Luckily there are so many boat shops around here it won't be hard to find one that can make you something nice. I had a boat shop make one for one of my 78's, came out real nice and it wasn't all that expensive. I'd do it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gjb

i have a brand new one , black , with instructions.

Made by Soft-Tops company.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke