THe Broncosaurus name ( fun )

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mongo

Reaction score
O.K yesterday I was on this board with my 10 year old daughter,And she noticed BRONCOSAURUS.Being that she loves dionsaurs,She got a really big kick out of it ,Very cool, But know she wants to call our Bronco that,But ours isn't lifted just 31's on it maybe get 33's this spring.Its an 88. With Michigan rust.SO do you guys have a copyright on the name :rolleyes: :)) Or can we use it also,And can I call our Bronco that ,With no lift or would it be lame,Just having fun with it :)) Maybe I can call it BRONCOREX :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Broncobill78

Reaction score
Oh no man. We're an open society and allow generous exemptions for parents & families, the Bronco IS after all a family vehicle. However, it IS written in the club by-laws that you have to label the truck in some fashion. Being a founding member of the Society and ALSO having both an 88' & a 10yr old daughter I think it behooves me to extend you an offer of membership. I feel quite certain that my compatriot Broncosaurus will second the nomination, everyone will be happy, the world will spin a little more upright on it's axis and then we'll all go out and throw mud on our trucks. If there are no other motions to be heard I hearby declare this meeting adjourned.

Exhaust_001.jpg

OP
OP
M

mongo

Reaction score
WOW cool I didn't relize it was society,And yes I shall too label the Bronco.And may I add, I am deeply honered to be considered for such a secret society,As well as my daughter Abbie , And also her sister Mel . Thank you Bill, Just another example why this site is the best

Broncosaurus!

Reaction score
Even factory Broncosauruses are big beasts, pretty sure Ford had a committee meeting on whether to call it the Bronco or Broncosaurus when they re-released the vehicle in 78, turns out the combination of vehicle and name struck fear into the hearts of the public, so they stuck with the heritage name Bronco.

ms329

Reaction score
Even factory Broncosauruses are big beasts, pretty sure Ford had a committee meeting on whether to call it the Bronco or Broncosaurus when they re-released the vehicle in 78, turns out the combination of vehicle and name struck fear into the hearts of the public, so they stuck with the heritage name Bronco.
My 8 and 10 year old sons call my 95 XL " The Mantruck" . We usually team up on the weekends in it for erands, campouts etc. I look at as...the swiss army knife of convertables. Its all white and no OJ has left the building. It so clean and rust free I hate to think what Michigan will do to it.

RBuffordTJ

Reaction score
My 8 and 10 year old sons call my 95 XL " The Mantruck" . We usually team up on the weekends in it for erands, campouts etc. I look at as...the swiss army knife of convertables. Its all white and no OJ has left the building. It so clean and rust free I hate to think what Michigan will do to it.

Mine is called "Justice", it is going to have a classic black and white patrol car paint job when I'm finished fixing the body of cancer.

Side note: The winch will have a name plate that reads "Mercy" because I think Mercy should always come before Justice.

Rick in Orlando

walnuts75

Reaction score
People started to call my Bronco "The Manbox" after a huge snowstorm hit and it was the only vehical that wasn't stuck. I had to pull many of my friends' cars out of the snow. The bronco is built like a manly box on wheels and I am a very manly man. Put 2 and 2 together and the name "Manbox" was born!

Broncobill78

Reaction score
People started to call my Bronco "The Manbox" after a huge snowstorm hit and it was the only vehical that wasn't stuck. I had to pull many of my friends' cars out of the snow. The bronco is built like a manly box on wheels and I am a very manly man. Put 2 and 2 together and the name "Manbox" was born!
Uhm, yeah but that's a phrase used in "alternative" circles as well. Just something to consider.

walnuts75

Reaction score
Uhm, yeah but that's a phrase used in "alternative" circles as well. Just something to consider.
I heard the word box also refer to the female anatomy. Thats the only other box I can think of....Ummm I just got it. I'm going to kick my friend's ass now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke