what a waste of a bronco.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

terprugr

Reaction score
I thought that is why Ford made the Bronco II - so people could claim they drive a Bronco without having to worry about actually going off road.

stusainte

Reaction score
WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!! maybe its me but isn't there a reason for building a 4 wheel drive vehicle And Y would you spend A guzzilion dollars on 23 inch rims to drag your belly on the ground Sorry just my .02 cents

Bucky Bronco

Reaction score
Not only is that just morally wrong, but I mean it just looks ugly as shit

If someone could make it a street rod and actually make it good somewhat good (which I don't could ever happen) than maybe?!?

but seriously, that person is dumb

Roadkill

Reaction score
That things not even really a Bronco any more. With the rockers on the ground like that, where's the bottom of the truck? Frame? Gas tank? Transfer case and skid plate? All those things are lower than the rockers. If it is still driveable, then there was obviously a lot of skill and knowlege involved in its creation but I have to agree with Stusaint...

WHY?

Tennessee Jed

Reaction score
My eyes, MY EYES!!

There must be a Chevy S-10 under that ford skin.

Folks it is over, that ain't a Bronco anymore.

Bucky Bronco

Reaction score
That things not even really a Bronco any more. With the rockers on the ground like that, where's the bottom of the truck? Frame? Gas tank? Transfer case and skid plate? All those things are lower than the rockers. If it is still driveable, then there was obviously a lot of skill and knowlege involved in its creation but I have to agree with Stusaint...
WHY?

yeah your right, I bet it's just the body sitting in the ground with some blocks on the other side of the wheels to hold them up

ha

Roadkill

Reaction score
I got curious and did some searching. Found some more photos of the lowered Bronco. It looks to me that the only "Bronco" part of that truck is its skin and it apears to be driveable with airbag suspension. The builder is obviousy very good (even if he is a bit misguided). Looks like lot of time and money went into that project.

511200455840pm61571.jpg

511200460323pm65221.jpg

droped-bronco-1.jpg

Found those photos along with various other trucks in this folder at Supermotors.net.

Go Tac

Reaction score
Looks like a non-op Bronco. No hood, no rear wheel, and the left front doesn't look like its bolted on. Maybe someone is dreaming about ruining the 4x4? The idea of slamming a 4x4 is sick, and I think that's why people do it. It has a certain shock value. Not as shocking as a nice early Bronco driving over something like what is depicted in the photo, but none the less-shocking.

Broncosaurus!

Reaction score
They make pretty cool V8 powered convertibles, at least you wont see another one like it parked at the grocery store

WPW Bronco

Reaction score
What were they thinking? To descrate the bronco image by using the shell of an off-road legend for a low-riding freak show! I could have found better uses for those panels, I've got my '92 that needs some new sheetmetal. I'm just appalled....DAMN!

PolarrrBearrr

Reaction score
Isn't doing that to a Bronco a hanging offense in certain states?

Anybody want to form a mob and go down to that garage and beat the crap out of that guy (or whomever ordered that truck)? I've got plenty of pitchforks and torches!

N8BIG

Reaction score
Sorry guys but I think it is pretty cool!!!! Probably never see one again but........ I like it.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
I like it, too, shows alot of custom work. Could use some purlpe and green and yellow graphics though...

Roadkill

Reaction score
You're right Randy, there was obviously some talent and hard work put into that thing. Even if it aint exactly my style.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo