Double cardan driveshafts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncobill78

Reaction score
There seem to have been a lot of questions lately about the 78/79 double cardan driveshafts so I figured it would probably be a good time to fire up the scanner and grab the factory manuals. Here's everything that Ford has to say about the double cardan type U-joint driveshaft in the F150, F250 & Bronco.

Sorry the scans are so large, the first time I scanned the manual it didn't come out very well and the illustrations were blurred so I threw file-size out the window and went for resolution instead figuring if anyone wanted to *actually* work off these or needed ALL the info that's there the higher resolution would be what they needed. Since I had to scan all of the pages 2 or 3 times each to get something I was *sure* everyone could work from I just didn't have the patience to convert them into .PDF's after fighting with the scanner & trying to make sure my ancient, brittle & yellowing manuals didn't fall apart in the process.

I hope these help to answer a few questions and if nothing else maybe a few of you will want to save the files for future refrence, once again, sorry the freaking things are so huge.

driveshaft01.jpg

driveshaft02.jpg

driveshaft03.jpg

driveshaft04.jpg

driveshaft05.jpg

driveshaft06.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads