1989 351 firing order diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KFL989

Reaction score
I just got a 89 351 bronco...And i was just wondering if u guys had a firing order diagram cause i have a lack of power in my engine.After about 4.000 rpm my car doesnt have any power at all..and it randomly stalls...but not all the time...The guy i bought it from doesnt really know anything about cars and replaced the wires

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Firing order for 89 351W:

1-3-7-2-6-5-4-8

Taken from the Haynes repair manual.

Blue beast

Reaction score
http://www3.telus.net/cbradley/Engine_Specifications.html You are way out of the power band when you over rev it like that so of course

you have no power!! Eventually you will have no motor either if you constantly rev it that high!! It is a torque motor not a ** mustang 302 or 6

cylinder if you like the sound of screaming rpms you should get a small v6 or a honda. Try cleaning the Iac and adding some gas line dryer, Be

sure to keep the solenoid deal up when you spray the Iac valve out you do not want the crud to flow into the solenoid motor!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke