HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davchard

Reaction score
:angry: My Bronco has a vibration when i get up to 45 mph or so. (it might be at slower speeds but i havent really noticed. That and there is an annoying popping in the front end when i take the slightest curves. Please dont tell me that this will be expensive (I am sure it will be) and that i will be able to do it myself with a little knowledge.

any help will be much appreciated

thornbirdguy

Reaction score
:angry: My Bronco has a vibration when i get up to 45 mph or so. (it might be at slower speeds but i havent really noticed. That and there is an annoying popping in the front end when i take the slightest curves. Please dont tell me that this will be expensive (I am sure it will be) and that i will be able to do it myself with a little knowledge.
any help will be much appreciated

the vibration is probably a tire(s) that are out of balance. the popping could be anything from a bad shock or sway bar end link, to the front end parts going bad.

OP
OP
D

davchard

Reaction score
I just had my tires balanced so i dont think that would be it. As far as the front end parts, which ones in particular.

Oh and i can just take my sway bars off right?

broncomatt86

Reaction score
sounds like bearings or maybe if you have manual hubs one may be still locked in partly or loose luggs or bad tie rods broken belt in the tires or any combination of the above or loose caliper or bad pad(happened to me on an f150 pick up)check the steering rack it may be loose too. For the more extreme if you recently lifted it there may be geometry issues with the front end travel and tie rods. just some general places to look for front end noise problems oh yeah check the bushings and if in doubt tear it all down rebuild it yeah its expensive but it so dang fun(sarcasm)its probably in the front joints or tires more than likely but im no expert.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke