seat for a 1989

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craiganblank1

Reaction score
I have a bad drivers seat for a 1989 bronco. ANyone have ideas on what to replace it with. I've been looking at local junk yards but most of them look worse than mine. Anyone used aftermarket seats that they like?

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Most any Ford car, truck or van seat will fit. I have PRP Racing seats in my 84, and had them mounted to the factory seat brackets for a while until my rollcage was finished. JSM84

michibronc

Reaction score
I've got a crappy bench seat in the front of mine and would like to swap it out for a couple of bucket seats. Has anyone done this swap? Are all of the mounting points there for bucket seats if the truck only came with bench?

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
No, Beard and PRP Racing are two different companies, but hboth are suspension-type seats. The PRp seats are also about half the cost of the Beards or MAstercraft seats. ANd if you have a front bench seat in the Bronco, the holes are there for buckets. You just need to find the right brackets.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke