Me and my dads 72

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sacc1001

Reaction score
It's getting a new top, power steering, power brakes and 4.56 gears. other little odds and ends too. hopefully new paint soon. the previous owner painted it like this...he ought to be hung.

100_0748.jpg

76Explorer

Reaction score
Very nice half cab, and I agree with you on the paint job, can I bring the rope? Do you want to sell those nerf bars? if not, could you post a pic of the mounts?

OP
OP
S

sacc1001

Reaction score
Very nice half cab, and I agree with you on the paint job, can I bring the rope? Do you want to sell those nerf bars? if not, could you post a pic of the mounts?

I need to hold on tho them for now but I'll post up a pic next week. The truck is having the new top painted so it's not at my house. I'll PM you when I post the picture.

coolio1

Reaction score
I need to hold on tho them for now but I'll post up a pic next week. The truck is having the new top painted so it's not at my house. I'll PM you when I post the picture.
Very nice rig. Congrats....

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
It's getting a new top, power steering, power brakes and 4.56 gears. other little odds and ends too. hopefully new paint soon. the previous owner painted it like this...he ought to be hung.
100_0748.jpg
Man that is a sharp looking little truck!

I am really glad to see that there is a father and son appreciation thing.

Devil Dog08

Reaction score
100_0748.jpg
that is really a cool truck 5 stars for you

>

scott.thunder

Reaction score
lovin it. the only I would change my personal opinion and in no offense to you would be to flip the tires around so that the white faces inward after you paint it. but clean ride :)>-

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke