diecast bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ilystbronco

Reaction score
when the **** are they gunna make a diecast 1-18 scale model bronco, i collect all those models since i was like 2 and i been looking 4 one since i had my bronco . anyone seen one?

Shadow_D

Reaction score
Thats the same as the old Fire Chief bronco they made when I was a kid.

I know there is a 1/25 plastic kit by Monogram I think (could be wrong) but it is the 77-86 version

keeprollling

Reaction score
Thats the same as the old Fire Chief bronco they made when I was a kid.I know there is a 1/25 plastic kit by Monogram I think (could be wrong) but it is the 77-86 version
yea, monogram did make the 80 to 86 Bronco, I had a kit about eight years ago that I ended up breaking the body, I was building it to look just like the one I had, including the mismatched fender and door. Then a few years back I had another one, but I lost track of it, I do want to find a 92-96 model kit to emulate my 92.

Shadow_D

Reaction score
Yea I wish they would make an 87-91. You have it easier, they make the 92-96 F150 that with a little work you could kit bash them together and have your 92

keeprollling

Reaction score
Yea I wish they would make an 87-91. You have it easier, they make the 92-96 F150 that with a little work you could kit bash them together and have your 92
, you know i never thought about that, that migh be something i look into when I have some time and am feeling creative.

keeprollling

Reaction score
I purchased a used kit from ebay yesterday, it is for a 92 to 96 f150. I kind of forgot to check the scale, so I hope I did not mess up and order the wronf thing, I did find parts of my old bronco i was building a while back. Hopefully the kits are the same scale.

BLADE262US

Reaction score
I have a couple of the 1980 to 1986 bronco monogram models I got off ebay a few years ago no time to put them together but there new in box ( OLD though ) so I should probably keep them that way . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

keeprollling

Reaction score
I have a couple of the 1980 to 1986 bronco monogram models I got off ebay a few years ago no time to put them together but there new in box ( OLD though ) so I should probably keep them that way . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
if you keep them for one hundred more years I think they may be worth a little more then what you paid for them.

I cut the body of the f150 last night. It didnt work out so well, the cuts are cool and fairly clean, but they are just a bit off in size, I am going to have do some major modeling reconstruction when I get to it. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke