What Did you Do With Your Bronco Today???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Thanks Johnny!
My much-better-half is feeling well now and has an outstanding home health RN nurse visiting her three times a week.
Well I know you are feeling alot more relieved. Look up Al and keep the faith. Prayers to you and your family.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Will do Johnny!.
My much-better-half is doing very well at home now, thanks!
My local windshield, etc Shop will use the mouldings that we purchased from a local yard . The shop will clean them up and install.
Have a great Sunday Johnny!
Al

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Will do Johnny!.
My much-better-half is doing very well at home now, thanks!
My local windshield, etc Shop will use the mouldings that we purchased from a local yard . The shop will clean them up and install.
Have a great Sunday Johnny!
Al
You too Al. I think I,ll clean up and paint the iron intake I have for the 390 and put it on the bronco. Tired of looking for an aluminiun one. Its sunny and nice hear now. Finally cooling down to work outside..be careful and have a nice day.

Jimbo26

Reaction score
Yo Jimbo,
You can use my phrase, "mf÷÷÷×××"
🤬Have thrown everything in the book at the 'abomination'. <edit> Glad that thing is out of my hair now. Fixed.

Now back to the Bronc.

Glad to hear things are better on the home front. 👍

Last edited:

Jimbo26

Reaction score
Fresh master cylinder installed on the Bronc- no more spongy pedal. Fluid leaking down the booster was a give-away. Guess after 30 years was enough on the OEM part.
Also had noticed that the oil gauge ran on the lower side of halfway for a spell. 🤔 not very typical. Switched the original part on the sludge motor in place after a good clean up & back to normal. Had me a little concerned.
Dang china replacement parts, what a waste.
O-well, inching closer towards the goal post.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Sounds like your working on my Firebired or Bronco. Yesterday I went to Summersville and picked up a package of 5/8 freeze plugs and installed one in the intake manifold{thanks MOTECH and Mike) Got the carb on and the butter flys wouldn,t open. Had to take it back off and put a spacer on it. It started getting late and had to quit. I hate this change of time. Hope it won,t rain and I,ll have the thing fixed this time.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Sounds like your working on my Firebired or Bronco. Yesterday I went to Summersville and picked up a package of 5/8 freeze plugs and installed one in the intake manifold{thanks MOTECH and Mike) Got the carb on and the butter flys wouldn,t open. Had to take it back off and put a spacer on it. It started getting late and had to quit. I hate this change of time. Hope it won,t rain and I,ll have the thing fixed this time. One place charged me almost $12 for a box of 10 freeze plugs and the other place $5 for 1. I,ll quit doing business with them. I started noticing some shadey dealings with them.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Yesterday I put the small freezer plug in the top of the intake on 90. Put the carb on. Went to start it and NOW the springs are too weak carb linkeage---the same ones that was on it before. Today its raining and I went out in the building to get one---that I new I had some bigger and stronger ones--couldn,t find them. So now I,m gonna take a cuss break and relax.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Yesterday I put the small freezer plug in the top of the intake on 90. Put the carb on. Went to start it and NOW the springs are too weak carb linkeage---the same ones that was on it before. Today its raining and I went out in the building to get one---that I new I had some bigger and stronger ones--couldn,t find them. So now I,m gonna take a cuss break and relax.
390 motor intake manifold

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Last night (After calling around Summersville and Allindale--no one had any throttle springs.So I got on Amazon and ordered me some. Almost $10 for 4. So I ordered 2 kits. tHE POSTAGE WILL BE THE WAIT AND GAS TO TAKE GOING TO SUMMERSVILLE AND BACK.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK