OEM Style Vacuum Lines.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ray_Bronco

Reaction score
For those of you who would like to utilize plastic vacuum lines. i finally found a company that sells all sizes (11/32 = 4mm) plastic vacuum lines in every type of color. he sells them by the foot so you can get what you need... the company is www.westcoastroccos.com. the person i spoke with is Dave Meister and he was more than helpful in sending me plastic vacuum lines. they can be heated up w/ a heat gun to give you the angles you need. I also bent a wire (thin, not sure of diameter) to help hold the shape.. i included pictures... give him a call.. i also included a picture of what they look like

Attachments

• IMG_20240714_122910580.jpg
    IMG_20240714_122910580.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 2

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Also contact Green Sales from Ohio. Type it in the address bar and hit enter. Besure to watch their videos. They have alot of NEW--NEW OLD PARTS AND i THINK SOME USED PARTS. They DO NOT have a robot ANSWERING their phone. They have people--nice --polite and courtesy people and they have fast service.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradgrim490