Lift For 94 Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sportsman35

Reaction score
Im wanting to lift my bronco like 2 to 3 inches. What is the best way to do it the right way without switching the front axle or messing up the caster or camber. Is there a lift kit that comes with everything i will need to do it the RIGHT way.

Bronc76

Reaction score
Check out different vendors such as superlift, james duff, wildhorses, and broncograveyard. They have complete kits available with everything you nee to do it right.

Lotus

Reaction score
Why not just do a bodylift?? Makes the camber and caster angle as original....

Rons beast

Reaction score
Florida..in my mind , sitting on the beach
No matter what you do to lift the vehicle the caster and camber as well as the toe should be checked.

I most cases camber and toe can be adjusted, ( a camber bushing may be needed) and caster won't wear tires.

It wouldn't be wise to do a lift and not have the alignment checked.

Krafty

Reaction score
i find when looking at the prices for all that kind of stuff that when comparing 2" to 4" or 6" of lift that unless you do lift rear springs, the kits aren't that much different in price. so before you commit to the idea buying a kit,you should figure out why exactly you need one and how much lift is suitable for what you plan on doing with it. and if you're going to bigger tires is your current drive line setup ready to handle those tires.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
S

Sportsman35

Reaction score
Im wanting to get into a little bit of rock crawling, nothing like real big, just some old trails so what lift do yall thing i will need? Im wanting to do a 4" with 33" tires....i think lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krafty

Reaction score
33 is a good sized tire, if you have the shorter 3.55 or 3.73 gears from the factory then your highway ride shouldn't be affected too much.

if you get the right 4" kit with the holes in the brackets for the 6" then later if you decide to move up all you need is the taller coils and blocks.

OP
OP
S

Sportsman35

Reaction score
okay cool man thanks! That helps alot. I was stuck between 4 and 6 cause i didnt want to big or to small but with that i can change it up later on. Thanks

Krafty

Reaction score
if you had your heart set on 4" then I would stick with what I said before, with 6" only being $50 more you'd have the bigger lift but you would have to live with having the 33" with the bigger lift which makes them look ity bity. if you went 35's then you would really want to change your gear ratios which is a bunch more $$$.

OP
OP
S

Sportsman35

Reaction score
Question....Could i use coil springs out of a F350? would that give me the lift im looking for? also can i build my own radius arms?

TheBroncoProject

Reaction score
33 is a good sized tire, if you have the shorter 3.55 or 3.73 gears from the factory then your highway ride shouldn't be affected too much.

if you get the right 4" kit with the holes in the brackets for the 6" then later if you decide to move up all you need is the taller coils and blocks.
Would you suggest the 33" tire with 4" lift with factory 15" wheels or go bigger with 17"?

Krafty

Reaction score
you can run 33's on 15's all day long , 15vs 17 is mostly just whichever look you prefer. but i would bet that a 33x12.5x17 would be harder to come across and perhaps a couple more bucks per tire.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Virgil