Greetings from a new Raleigh Bronco owner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty V.

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just bought my "new" 1990 Bronco XLT a few days ago for just $1200 :D/ . Granted "The Beast" is a bit of a fixer upper, I have some plans to restore it to it's former glory days. Currently the colors are white with a blue stripe going down the sides with a hint of sultry rust. :blush: The paint is chipping so once I get it to where I want it mechanically it'll be painted a shiny black with a white stripe and some small black rims (nothing like you'd see on DUB magazine). Although I've already taken the liberty of doing a much needed thorough cleaning and detailing of the interior as well as restoring the headlights, I'll get pics up as soon as I'm able to show you the before pics before I've done too much more work (hopefully the after pics come soon!). Gotta love splitting your time between being a full time student and a job..... I guess this would be a good point to end my lengthy and most likely incoherent rambling. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you all!

-Ty

P.S. did some snooping around "The Beast" and discovered it had Rough Country shocks already installed. Cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula