fuel pump relay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSM_Bronco

Reaction score
where is the fuel pump relay? i cannot find it. i looked under the hood, on the driver side just rear of the air box. nothing is connected to the bracket thing. all the relays and stuff are there. i just cannot identify them. any help would be great before i start ripping stuff apart.

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Reaction score
Its to the right of the air box under the cover that the EEC test port is. I believe its the green relay. The cover has them clearly marked.

OP
OP
CSM_Bronco

CSM_Bronco

Reaction score
thanks. like i said though none of them are hooked up. just scattered around beneath it. but the green one right? that should be all i need to knoiw. there is only one green one. is there any way as to how i can test it? c if it is the relay?

trailmule

Reaction score
On mine, the fuel pump relay is green. Yes, it was supposed to be in the black box with everything labled, but somebody put another relay in and didn't bother to remove the one from the box. So it's just hanging there.

What's going on with yours? Mine has a bad connection somewhere and about every other time I run the Bronco, the fuel pump won't shut off after it primes and/or won't shut off after I shut the truck off. We have replaced the relay twice and nothing. So for now, when I shut the truck off and get out, all I do is pop the hood and jiggle the relay a bit. That shuts it off and sometimes makes it work properly when I start up again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmendoah