Check this Out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miss Kitten

Reaction score
shit now that is fricking sweet!!!!

anyone know if that thing would have had a solid front axle?

makes me want to buy it and put it up on 44's

EDIT: not sure how it works in the US but how does something like that get insured if the title says salvage on it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bronc76

Reaction score
Some insurance companies will insure it with only liability coverage and not comprehensive or collision. Some do not allow it on the road unless its changed to a rebuilt title.

Seabronc

Reaction score
I'd like to see the writeup on the rebuild. I guess Tim doesn't let that information out, but obviously chops a section out of the middle :-B

OP
OP
G

green streak

Reaction score
I'd like to see the writeup on the rebuild. I guess Tim doesn't let that information out, but obviously chops a section out of the middle :-B
yeah, in some of the pics the rear tires, axle, fenderwells, look too close to the center of the vehicle for my taste. I would like all the interior pieces to put in the old bronc' tho.

Bronc76

Reaction score
I like the name 'Excursion Bronco', keeps the name alive.

muddrivermike

Reaction score
yeah, in some of the pics the rear tires, axle, fenderwells, look too close to the center of the vehicle for my taste. I would like all the interior pieces to put in the old bronc' tho.
You know what,I was thinking the same thing ,the rear tires do seem a little too far forward,almost too close to the door.I DO like it ,,however Id like it better if the back came off like a bronco.It cant be a bronco without that feature... :wacko:

Oh and it does have a straight axle just like a regular excursion.In one of the pics you can see the front sway bar under it.

AdamDude04

Reaction score
I like that better than the first gen Durango with the Ram 1500 front end..

OP
OP
G

green streak

Reaction score
oh yeah. that's just right. I wish I could photoshop my Bronco into the way I want it to be and walk outside and ****! it's transformed. $-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj