A little muddin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BroncoNut185

Reaction score
I had quiiitteee a fun day today, so we start off, my buddy introduces me to a few of his mud lovin friends and they wanted to hit some nice trails. So theres this place that you can bring scrap metal and they'll fill you for gas free if you bring enough scrap. So my buddy fills his F-150 and we head back to put in an alternator in the chevy 1500 and they got that done quick so we decided lets bring all three trucks, the F-150 (four wheel drive doesnt work), the chevy 1500 (rear ends kinda on the ehhhhh side) and my bronco. So we get to the path and just whip around everywhere, and the first thing that pops off, the f-150 mirror bangs off a tree down the path and flew a good 20 feet. We hit the BIG mud lake and we all whip through fu**** soaked with mud, so we all decide were gonna coat each others trucks with mud, well first i threw some up on the chevy and was done, the f-150 coated mine next to the mud lake and then the f-150 was coating the chevy from front to rear with just mud literally so much it was insane, and out of no where when he started hittin the driver door with mud, BANG!, massive rock through his window. The rock smashed the window out, smashed into his interior and there was mud all in the inside of his truck, so we decided to keep going, we start goin and goin along the path and all the sudden we hear a big scrape sound, my catalyctic converter cover ripped halfway off when it got caught on a rock, so we keep going, i hit a BIG ASS rut goin to quick and my rear end started knocking pretty loud whenever i hit a bump so i decided to call it a day, we brought the chevy to the car wash, covered his window with a jacket and washed it. On my way home i head a nice loud scrape again, i ignored it, got home and called my buddy jack, i told him about it and he said "yeah your catalyctic converter cover flew off over by mobile i was driving by" sure enough, it ripped it completely off next to the gas station. Soooooooooooooo i had a fun day, cant wait to go again. Ill have some vids' next time, much better than just words.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula