Current Broncozone.com Feature Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Of course it's my truck first ;)

http://www.broncozone.com/70specs.htm

We want to feature someone elses truck now. If you have a sweet rig post a topic here with pictures and a full description. Once we have enough entries I will post a poll for our viewers to choose the next feature truck.

/DN

lima_bog_06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

samo

Reaction score
Very nice truck! :-&

I think it will be a while before I have to gonies to follow that act.

As soon as I can get mine out of the garage and on rubber I will post an on going project.

Samo

MUSCLE HEAD

Reaction score
LOOK'S GREAT AS SOON AS I CAN GET MINE OUT OF THE PAINT AND BODY SHOP I'LL SEND PIC'S.

Mr. Kustom

Reaction score
Your EB Is Awesome !

My 73 is fully kustomized and tricked out and only a few steps away for submission for Feature Truck.

I just finished painting the whole thing including shocks, springs, frame & engine bay ! New motor is in > tranny rebuilt, mechanics done. Just awaiting the interior and miscellaneous things to be installed by me.

Then I will take pictures and give you the LONG description of everything on the bronco!

Gunner

Reaction score
yeah mine will be here someday. imma take some before pics so you can see what i am starting with then i already have all the plans drawn out i will hopefully be done by next winter and then you will see the improvement. i hope.

letrain

Reaction score
i'll throw some of my pics at you! my rocks, but in about 2 months it'll be even better, so technically i can post again righT?

Shadow_D

Reaction score
Well I guess I will throw my project in for the fun of it. I know it looks bad now but when I finish it, it will look hot.

Darrin

Oscar

Reaction score
Here my 96

tfile.php?id=116300&toggle=fullsize&f=t132.jpg

351w paxton supercharged and one ton axles and 44 boggers

jfrbronco

Reaction score
Lets feature Oscars truck! that thing rocks,Goes through mud in 2 wheel drive that I wouldn't try in 4!!

JFR-

freak

Reaction score
Here's my 78.

?id=88228&toggle=fullsize&filename=Picture.jpg

Here are my mods.

Engine:

400 bored .030 over,balanced and blueprinted/10 to 1 compression/Crower hydraulic cam,degreed in/shot peened and polished rods with ARP bolts,small ends bushed/poted and polished heads/competition valve job,bowls blended,combustion chambers reworked,exhaust ports roofs raised/SS Ferrea valves/roller rockers/KB full floating Clevland pistons/Child's and Albert plasma coated file fit rings/MSD ignition/6al box/****** headers/3" mandrel bent exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers/Fluidamper/750 Edelbrock seriously tweaked/Holley blue pump,fuel system is all Areoquip/Edelbrock dual plane manifold extensively ported.

Transmission:

C6 race built tranny/2500 stall/Hi energy 1-2 bands/bushing kit/****** washers/5 clutch direct drum with torrington bearings/High performance clutches/Trans king low gear set with steel plantarys 2.72 1st,1.72 2nd/Trans king reverse pattern manual valve body with billet servo/2 Perma-cool tranny coolers.

Transfer case:

NP 205/Installed a new bearing and seal kit,otherwise it's all stock.

Rear axle:

Ford 9" rear with Strange supercase and Daytona pinion support/Strange chromemoly 1350 yoke/Detroit locker/Mosier shafts/4.56 gears/High angle drivelines driveshaft with 1350 CV joint.

Front axle:

Dana 44/Dana trac lok and 4.56 gears for now.

Suspension:

9 inch Skyjacler lift.

Mics:

38.5 Swampers/L&L ladder bars/custom paint/5-point harnesses/Auto meter gauges/10 point vert soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke