Trails in Connecticut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

broncobob58

Reaction score
Unfortunetly there are not as many places to wheel as there used to be in Connecticut.When I was in my teens my buddies and I used to find a lot of places but they are either now developed on, fenced off,or just have no tresspassing signs and if you get caught it could be an arrest or fine because of people ruining it by dumping trash or stolen cars.I'm not trying to discourage you I'm sure there are some other places that people out there know of.There used to be this marshland and part of an old farm in East Haven when I was younger that I always wanted a bronco to go wheeling in(always pictured a 78/79),but years later now that I have a bronco they closed most of it off and I heard that they put up a dirt mound and police patrol the area for people trying to get in the farm.I always look for places especially when I'm in another part of the state to go wheeling in.Good luck if you find one and let me know about it.

PlumKrazy

Reaction score
Maybe us Ct guys could get the Broncos togather and go wheel some weeked or something. Just moved to Groton looking for some where for atleast a good trail ride

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke