MY BRONCO RC ROCK CRAWLER.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badtodabone

Radio Control Crawler Maker
Reaction score
heres my newest rock crawler. Its a 73 ford bronco with a custom frame and jumbo swamp dog tires.

I3010113.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

STLKIKN

Reaction score
Hey Badtodabone...That one heck of an extended chassis, its gotta be pretty stable.

Rock crawlings not my thing, I'm a bit more of a basher.

Here are my Savages...

and Eric, here's the label from an HPI body... don't let the price tag scare ya, that's Canadian$$

3savs.jpg

hpi_label.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Micah_86

Reaction score
How much would one of yall sale that for? I'd like to have one of the RC rock crawlers ha.. PM me

Micah

85_bronco_302

Reaction score
i had an emaxx that i extended i took the brackets that go under neath and cut 4 of them in half and used the longest part and used links to hold the front and rear together and i had mulchers on it and a crappy jeep body on it but i kept snapping drive shafts and breaking the and my charger started going bad so i got rid of it it had a foot of articulation and would go any were even over my friends t-maxx, but it never looked as good as yours does though nice truck!!

Jersey

Reaction score
I wanna get a bronco body for my nitro, havent had any luck finding one though.

dhpt99

Reaction score
Parma and hpi both make bodys for a nitro 1/10th scale. I want to get one so bad. Nice crawler though!! this is my truck

05_21_08_1953.jpg

100_4036.JPG

bronco410w

Reaction score
hey badtothebone.... pm me some prices on a gas powered one.... also a few pics! lookin for one for my old man for x mass... thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msgsnprtom