Howdy My '75 Bronco Ranger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kabzbronc

Reaction score
IMG_1304.JPGIMG_1302A.JPGIMG_1303A.JPGIMG_1305.JPGHey Bronco Lovers!! I just joined this sight. I have had this original 1975 Bronco Ranger for 18 years. My Dad and I spent 1 year of my highschool days and weekends stripping it down to make it look like new. There was absolutely no rust on this Bronco when we bought it from its original owner - it was even under coated, but the paint and interior were in need of some TLC. The paint job and interior is 18 yrs old too. I haven't driven it in a about 5 years. Some idiot hit me on the passenger rocker panel. I'm gonna need some advice as to how to take care of that. I just brought it to my yard to start working on it again and fine tune some things. I have fired it up already for a short while just to get it out of the garage. I then towed it to the yard because all the fluids need replacement. I am gonna need some advice on "reviving good stored engines" too.

Great site fro Bronco Lovers Like me.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Howdy & Welcome to Bronco Zone!!! The 75 EB looks great from the pics, and hope you get her running again. Many of the members here have expertise in electrical, bodywork, etc., so that should help you out. :D/

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
Nice rig! From my angle it looks like a bird had his way with it. Better get the pellet gun out!

The rocker panel is an easy fix. Cut it out and buy a "new" replacement rocker from almost any Bronco part suplier and weld it in. You want that rig to look stock as long as possible, it will be worth much more.

I've seen many people go the easy route and add the dimond plate rocker covers to cover dents and rust. This will just cause more problems in the future.

For off road rigs it gets better, this is what I did...

Rock_Slider.jpg

Rock_Slider3.jpg

OP
OP
K

kabzbronc

Reaction score
Nice rig!  From my angle it looks like a bird had his way with it.  Better get the pellet gun out! The rocker panel is an easy fix.  Cut it out and buy a "new" replacement rocker from almost any Bronco part suplier and weld it in. You want that rig to look stock as long as possible, it will be worth much more.

I've seen many people go the easy route and add the dimond plate rocker covers to cover dents and rust. This will just cause more problems in the future. 

For off road rigs it gets better, this is what I did...

19396[/snapback]

Great looking Rig - Bird is dead now! I wasn't sure if it was worth trying to pull the dent out and keeping the original rocker. Sounds like a common issue. I bought the Bronco in Puyallup, WA when I was in High School in Tacoma. Took many a trips to Crystal in this Baby but haven't driven too many mountains in TX!!! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the advice

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
Hey, looks like you are in my neck of the woods. Where are you living now? I'm in Maple Valley, WA (near Renton). If you need any tip or advise let me know... Or want to wheel that nice rig in some rocks let me know. heehee!

Do you go to Sand Lake, OR for the big Bronco get together every year?

OP
OP
K

kabzbronc

Reaction score
Hey, looks like you are in my neck of the woods.  Where are you living now? I'm in Maple Valley, WA (near Renton).  If you need any tip or advise let me know... Or want to wheel that nice rig in some rocks let me know. heehee!Do you go to Sand Lake, OR for the big Bronco get together every year?

19413[/snapback]

Thanks for the invite man but I am in Houston, TX.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Houston, TX is a BIG town, what part are you in? I'm 100 miles to the Southwest. NO rocks, but lots of mud and the beaches-ah, the sunny beaches!!! :))

[spring Break is happening right now, IT's 50 degrees, North wind gusting over 30 mph. Rained again last night. Not the usual South Texas weather!!!]

OP
OP
K

kabzbronc

Reaction score
I'm in the NW part off 290 not tooooooo faroff from Matagorda Bay!! You'll have to show me some tracks once I get this puppy back up and running proper!!!

mcfly69505

Reaction score
Hey very nice EB!! Ive always liked the older style broncos! So you bought it in Puyallup, WA?? I live in Renton, WA which is fairly close to Puyallup, pretty wild... hahaha Anyways it looks great and I can't wait to see it when the rocker panel is fixed! Anyways keep up the good work and Ill ttyl!

~Mcfly~

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhands