Grumpy Old Bastard with a 93

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dylanrat

Reaction score
Hey fellas (and ladies, if applicable), I've always loved Broncos, and finally picked up a 93 with a 351 windsor, no rust (!), and a gang of miles. I'm a fair wrench, not a pro, love bustin knuckles on my own stuff, and look forward to picking all the brains in here while I rebuild this thing. Figuring all this out as I go, trying to upload pics, but it says they're too big?

Skitter302

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome!

Always glad to share anything I know about Broncos!

Check your file size and see if its over 2MB. if it is, resize the img and try again.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Dylanrat,
Welcome to THE ZONE!.
Was cruise control, if equipped, recall work completed by dealership? Call dealer & have VIN ready.
"The affected vehicles were previously repaired using a wiring harness that is not compatible with the vehicle circuit polarity. As a result, the fuse is located in the output circuit rather than in the intended input power feed circuit, and may not offer the intended protection in the event of an electrical short to ground. This could result in an underhood fire. Dealers will install a new wiring harness, or replace the mating electrical component. east302 provided following for his 93 "I found the recall information on alldata...didn't know it was even there so that's a plus. Mine has the updated harness with two fuses instead of one, so it looks like the recall was addressed correctly."

Our sponsor, Jeff at the Bronco Graveyard has offered a 2% or 3% (in process of determining which) discount to members of The BroncoZone for on line orders. To get your discount, enter the discount code BZMEMBER. Also you must include your BroncoZone User Name with the order.
http://broncograveyard.com

Here are some wiring diagrams (partial, 86 through 96) and Technical Service Bulletins, (80 through 96) @ http://www.revbase.com/BBBMotor/Wd

Next time, please fill out your Signature with year, engine size, transmission type, transfer case type (manual or electric shift), locking hub type (automatic or manual) info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. for better responses.
Click your name in right black panel in upper right;
In pop up,
Click, My Profile
Click, Edit My Profile in right side black panel
In left panel, Click, Edit Signature
Enter info
Click, Save Changes
Post any questions in a new thread & keep it limited to one issue. Mainly so that old farts such as I don't get confused.
http://www.irfanview.com is a good free image resizer.

Be well D,

Al

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke